Stanley launches unique wearable technology that reduces manual handling injuries in YOUR business
Soter is the wearable safety technology that reduces injury risk in the workplace using integrated Artificial Intelligence [AI] and machine learning to drive behavioural change.
It is used by organisations to not only identify the risk of back injury but to embed safer working behaviours; help workers returning to work from injury; avoid re-injury and revolutionise the way health and safety training is delivered.
The solution incorporates a wearable device, coaching programme, daily virtual coaching tutorials, app and dashboard. The wearable device identifies hazardous actions by continuously measuring the risk from movements, frequencies, and forces on the body.
- Engaging app which allows the worker to self-manage their programme
- Eight dangerous movements detected
- The app is customisable to your business
- Reduce the risk in your business, saving time and money
- Reduce the number of sickness absence
- Monitor your employees’ wellbeing on one dashboard
- Create health and safety champions in your business
- Employee’s personal health will improve
- Improve employee satisfaction through personal development
- No more laborious class room training
- Powered by AI
- Lightweight wearable device doesn’t disturb the wearer
Are you looking at ways to reduce the risk in your business to save time and money? Do you have a duty of care to protect your workforce? Is personal injury a costly concern to your business? Do you want to reduce the number of injuries in the workplace? Are you wanting your team to learn the correct way[s] of lifting?
Contact [email protected] to find out how you can book your FREE demonstration and also to learn more about the great benefits of the unique device and app.
Stanley will be showcasing Soter at the Safety & Health Expo 2019 from 18th June at the ExCel, London. Register for free tickets to see the innovative technology in action.