Stanley partner with AB Forklift Driver Training company who support us with delivering a range of certificated courses that combine both practical and theoretical elements.
This allows you to not just simply tick a box, but to build sufficient knowledge and understanding of how to safely use our products.
Adaptable to either individuals or smaller groups, our training is the best way to ensure that you’re capable and confident when it comes to operating a forklift, stair climber or mobility product.
Some of the training courses we offer include:
Certificated operator training programme for commercial and mobility stair climbers
Certified Train the Trainer programme for commercial and mobility stair climbers
- Operator competency certification
- Three-yearly refresher training courses
Certificated forklift truck driver training
Specified trucks: Counterbalanced forklifts, reach trucks, pedestrian stackers, telehandlers, flexi-s, scissor lifts, cherry pickers
- Train the Trainer competency certification
- Programme allows the operator to train others in the organisation
- Training information provided
- Five day course for drivers with no previous forklift experience
- Three day course for drivers with some experience but no formal training, leading to the award of a Basic Training Certificate
- One day refresher course for drivers with an expired forklift licence
Whatever your training needs, we will work with you to ensure that your specific requirements are met.