Stanley is registered with the Regulatory Body for Workplace Transport Training (RTITB) as a training provider offering a range of certificated courses combining both practical and theoretical elements. Our expert trainers are able to deliver courses on our stair climbers and mobility solutions at your premises or at our dedicated training school in Luton, Bedfordshire.
This allows you to not just simply tick a box, but to build sufficient knowledge and understanding of how to safely use our products – including covering LOLER and PUWER regulations.
Adaptable to either individuals or smaller groups, our training is the best way to ensure you’re capable and confident when it comes to operating a forklift, stair climber or mobility product.
Some of the training courses we offer include:
Certificated operator training programme for commercial and mobility stair climbers
- Operator competency certification
- Three-yearly refresher training courses
Certified Train the Trainer programme for commercial and mobility stair climbers
- Train the Trainer competency certification
- Programme allows the operator to train others in the organisation
- Training information provided
Certificated forklift truck driver training
Specified trucks: Counterbalanced forklifts, reach trucks, pedestrian stackers, telehandlers, flexi-s, scissor lifts, cherry pickers
- Five day RTITB-approved course for drivers with no previous forklift experience
- Three day RTITB-approved courses for drivers with some experience but no formal training, leading to the award of a Basic Training Certificate
- One day RTITB-approved refresher course for drivers with an expired forklift licence
Whatever your training needs, we will work with you to ensure that your specific requirements are met.