Stanley offers an extensive range of specialist shelving and hanging garment systems suitable for stockrooms, storerooms, offices, warehouses and many more locations. It’s our job to ensure you receive the best value for your money, which is why we have an extensive range of systems suitable for any budget, specification, and industry.
Mobile shelving, which is sometimes known as a high-density mobile storage solution or roller racking, allows for a greater storage capacity in a small space. The innovative design is specifically effective in locations with a high cost per sqm such as retail environments or office buildings and is great for archiving or parts storage.
There are a variety of options to choose from depending on the weight of the items being stored and available space. After a free site survey our shelving experts will establish the best mobile shelving system for your needs. All our projects are fully compliant with all relevant Fire and Building Regulations.
Movement of the shelves along the rails can be manual or mechanically assisted.
If necessary, a bespoke design can be created to accommodate your mobile shelving requirements.
- Utilises available space – most advantageous for expensive square footage areas
- Stored materials can be made secure
- Highly adaptable to available space
- Versatile with a range of designs, movement options and finishes
- Huge load capacities
- Mobile shelving runs on floor mounted rails, so your floor is unaffected
- When compared to static storage can increase space by up to 65%
Mobile shelving is suitable for:
- Retail stockrooms
- Parts storage
- Office archives and samples
- Universities and schools
- Warehouse storage
- Government authorities
Industrial shelving is suitable for those environments which require a robust shelving solution.
There are a variety of options to choose from depending on the weight of the items being stored and available space. After a free site survey our shelving experts will establish the best industrial shelving system for your needs. All our projects are fully compliant with all relevant Fire and Building Regulations.
- Maximise storage capacity in the building
- Range of load capacities to best suit your product
- Highly adaptable to available space and changes in demand within your business
- Versatile with a range of designs available
Industrial shelving is used by:
Stanley offers an extensive range of specialist shelving suitable for stockrooms and storeroom applications. Organise your stockroom to maximise stock capacity, prevent stock damage and optimise pick rates.
For stock room storage, we suggest our Supershelf™ zinc shelving and garment hanging system.
This bright slot-together system avoids scratching and ageing associated with painted solutions. The shelves can be either solid, perforated, wire or plastic, which avoids the dusty and brittle nature of chipboard, and guarantees the stability and strength required to store retail items effectively.
As these systems are fully customisable, why not complement yours with our extensive line of accessories, such as cladding, lockable doors, drawers, dividers, and bins. Whether you retail shoes, clothes, food, or anything else, these galvanised shelving units are built to last.
There are a variety of options to choose from depending on the items being stored and available space. After a free site survey our stockroom shelving experts will establish the best system for your needs. All our projects are fully compliant with all relevant Fire and Building Regulations.
- Better storage organisation
- Maximise storage capacity within your building
- Adhere to all HSE and Building Regulations
- Make your business more efficient
- Avoid scratching and corrosion from ageing compared to painted systems
- CE certified for manufactured orders
Retail display shelving
Working in retail often involves a fine eye for detail, ensuring that displays are arranged to entice customers and ultimately making the best use of available space. In some cases, space can be restricted [and expensive!] which can be a challenging task to design storage for.
Our bespoke range of display and zinc shelving systems will utilise floor space whilst at the same time attracting your target audience. The display shelving is highly durable, robust, and hardwearing yet comes in a variety of attractive powder coated colours.
We also offer point of sale and display counters, right through to high-value goods displays with lockable glass cabinets.
If you require something more specific such as impulse purchase displays, areas for your marketing and sales literature, or simply a gondola bay system we can design and supply a bespoke solution to optimise these features.
- Customisable to your needs
- Optimise space to attract more customers
- Free up valuable floor space
- Make the shopping experience more exciting
- Adhere to strict HSE regulations
- CE certified for manufactured orders
Stanley offers a free project survey and design consultation to deliver the safest, most practical, and cost-effective metal racking and shelving or locker solution. Email [email protected] to book this service.
To book a free site survey and design consultation, email [email protected]