Did you know that the Tolo wheelchair stair climber is being used daily by hundreds of businesses throughout the UK to assist people up and down the stairs?
What’s more the stair climber is a proven success for use in emergencies such as evacuations and lift failures.
It is the perfect stair climbing solution for those who require planning permission to make significant material changes to their property, such as occupiers of listed buildings.
Furthermore, the UK’s transport network is starting to utilise the machine to improve the day-to-day journey for disabled people.
Who is using the Tolo?
- Care homes for lift failures and fire evacuations
- Public listed buildings
- Wedding venues
- Theatres and cinemas
- Shopping centres
- Train stations
- Occupational therapists…………..to name but a few!
What are the benefits?
- A smooth, comfortable ride up and down the stairs
- No jolting movement during transit
- Ease of use with a simple push button control
- Automatic braking system for peace of mind
- Can be used on spiral, winding and straight stairs
- Will overcome door thresholds
- Eliminates the need for expensive lift installations
- Overcomes the issue of building modifications
- Bespoke accessories available
- Certificated training available
- 24-month parts warranty included
Do you need to make your business more accessible?
Has your lift broken down, meaning that you urgently need an alternative solution?
Do you work in a listed building so therefore cannot make any modifications to the staircase?
There are many reasons why businesses come to Stanley for a wheelchair stair climber solution.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book a free demonstration.