See the Stanley Sprinter 120 stair climber in action
A powered stair climber provides a quick, safe and efficient material handling solution for transportation on the stairs, uneven steps and kerbs.
Weighing just 18.5kg with a carrying capacity of up to 120kg, the Sprinter 120 stair climber enables medium sized loads to be transported by a single operator.
With a wide range of accessories available, each stair climber trolley can be fully customised to accommodate products of all shapes and sizes.
The Sprinter 120 provides a convenient, robust, cost-efficient solution to industries such as high volume logistics services, online delivery, hospitality and retail to name but a few.
Features such as the lightweight design, electronic magnetic braking system, easy stowage and removable fast-charging battery make the Sprinter 120 a market leading powered stair climber.
Enquire about this product
Features & benefits of the Sprinter 120 powered stair climber
- Single operator usage cuts the labour required
- Lightweight, foldable frame for easy stowage
- Reduce the risk of manual handling injury
- Electromagnetic braking system enhances safety
- Reinforced break-over point eases operation
- Improve business efficiency
- Anti-slip, non-marking caterpillar tracks
- Simple push button control
- Easily switch from ground to climb mode
- Adjustable handle for varying load heights
- Operates on tight landings
- Twin-speed function for operator safety
- Removable battery for in-transit charging
- National maintenance coverage
- Certificated training available
- Preventive maintenance schedule available
- Conform to EC handling regulations
- Competitive finance and hire options
- 12-month parts warranty include
- Bespoke accessories for specific
- 120kg maximum capacity
- 18.5kg overall weight of machine
- Twin-speed function > 25-35 steps per minute
- 1-2 hour fast charge lithium battery
- 2kg battery unit weight – 48V
- Fold size – 1030mm x 215mm x 505mm
- Dimensions – 1430mm x 425mm x 505mm
- Conforms to EC materials handling regulations
- IP54 grade protection