Typical worker reduces the number of higher-risk movements by 30-70%
Wearable technology for improving physical wellbeing in the workplace
Available from Stanley, the SoterSpine wearable device and app-based training programme enables employees to improve ergonomic practices and avoid physical injury in the workplace.
Utilising artificial intelligence (AI) to identify hazardous actions by continuously measuring movement frequency and forces on the body, Soterspine allows employees to manage their own physical wellbeing and helps businesses reduce risk.
It directly challenges the traditional classroom style of manual handling training, by identifying, addressing, and monitoring unsafe movement and posture whilst carrying out everyday activities as part of an employee’s role.
This has proven to reduce cost and increase productivity as the program delivers a culture of wellbeing and a respected collaboration within a company structure.
Watch the video below to find our more about SoterSpine
Ergonomics underpins safe working best practice in relation to manual handling and awkward postures.
Sounds complicated but introducing correct ergonomic practices is the biggest contributor in reducing musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) in the workplace.
Work-related musculoskeletal disorders (WRMSDs) can develop in an occupational setting due to the physical tasks with which individuals carry out their normal work activities. WRMSDs are associated with work patterns that include:
- Fixed or constrained body positions
- Continual repetition of movements
- Lifting and twisting movements with poor technique
- A pace of work that does not allow sufficient recovery between movements
Enquire about this product
SoterSpine delivered by Stanley is the most advanced Manual Handling wellbeing program available today, and will deliver positive results in just 12 days.
- Discreet, non-invasive wearable device
- Monitors 8 critical spinal movements in real time
- Instant audio and haptic risk alerts
- Personlised coaching encourages behavioural change
- Improves business productivity
- Reduce company absenteeism
- Creates a safer and healthier workplace
- Demonstrates a proactive culture of wellbeing
- Easy to use dashboard for management analysis