Save time and money on your servicing and maintenance, and more importantly protect your assets and people with an Aftercare plan from Stanley.
Stanley Aftercare will help you to proactively manage the mechanical and manual handling equipment with preventive and corrective maintenance to keep the assets in good working order adhering to health and safety regulations. This process is a vital part of keeping your workforce safe and your business productive.
Our servicing and maintenance plans involve the regular servicing of equipment, routine checks, repair work, testing, inspection, and if necessary, the replacement of worn parts.
Mechanical and manual handling equipment greatly benefits from regular servicing and maintenance to prolong the lifespan of the asset, improve performance, and reduce the likeliness of unexpected downtime.
To ensure that mechanical and manual handling lifting equipment meets the annual Thorough Examination, employers are required by PUWER [Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998] to keep it maintained in an efficient state, in efficient order and good repair. Also, where any machinery has a maintenance log, the log is kept up to date; and that maintenance operations on work equipment can be carried out safely.
UK wide coverage
Stanley’s National Team of highly skilled engineers have decades of experience servicing and maintaining all types of mechanical and manual handling equipment throughout the UK. We also provide a convenient drop off and collection service for all general maintenance and repairs. What is more, the team holds all the necessary accreditations to undertake regular Thorough Examinations (LOLER/PUWER) reports that are required by law.
Benefits of a Stanley Aftercare servicing and maintenance plan
- Wide range of parts kept in stock
- Exclusive UK supplier of PowerMate, Sprinter stair climbers, TGR and Roburtrucks OEM parts
- Decades of experience
- National maintenance team of accredited technicians
- Reliable breakdown & repair service
- Fixed price preventative maintenance plans
- Servicing & maintain ALL types of material handling equipment
- Reduction in downtime for your team
- Improved safety for property and persons
- Greater reliability of your assets
- Thorough Examination (LOLER) documentation
- Specialist storage inspections (SEMA)
- Regular reminders of service date
Save time and money on your servicing and maintenance, and more importantly protect your assets and people by contacting Stanley
Our products are fully supported by our national service & parts team who are licensed and trained to carry out certificated LOLER, Thorough Examinations.