Our service & parts team are here to support you
Well serviced and maintained equipment lasts longer, performs better and is less likely to suffer unexpected downtime. Stanley’s national team of highly-skilled engineers have decades of experience servicing and maintaining all types of material handling equipment. What’s more the team hold all of the necessary accreditations to undertake regular Thorough Examinations (LOLER/PUWER) reports that are required by law.
You need not worry about remembering your service date as our team will give you a gentle reminder.
- Single UK supplier of PowerMate, Sprinter and Robur OEM parts
- National maintenance team of accredited technicians
- Reliable breakdown & repair service
- Fixed price preventative maintenance plans
- Service & maintain ALL types of material handling equipment
- Thorough Examination (LOLER) documentation
- Specialist storage inspections (SEMA)
Our products are fully supported by our national service & parts team who are licensed and trained to carry out certificated LOLER, Thorough Examinations.