See the Stanley M Series in action
The M series stair climbers are the strongest machines in our portfolio for moving items on the stairs.
There two models in this series – the M1 and M2B. The difference between the two is the toe plate size and height of the machines, the M2B is slightly bigger. Both sit within the PowerMate range.
These machines are primarily used for the heaviest of loading applications as they can lift up to an impressive 680Kg. The heavy-duty stair climbers provide a safe and reliable lifting solution for transporting heavy vending machines, fridge freezers, white goods, lifts, elevators, motors, fire cabinets, catering equipment, pool tables, safes and much more.
If you are unsure if this stair climber is the correct solution for the you, contact us to arrange a site visit where we will conduct a free site survey. This will give our team the opportunity to see what types of materials you are lifting and recommend the best machine for the job.
Enquire about this product
Features & benefits of the M Series
- Maximum carrying capacity 680Kg
- Strong steel construction
- Removable battery for easy charging
- In-transit charging saves time
- Operates on tight landings
- Eliminates product and premises damage
- Minimises physical effort and strain on the user
- Electronic charger 220/240V amp
- Rubber solid wheels for stronger protection
- Single operator use reduces labour costs
- 12-month warranty
- LOLER and Through Examination certification provided annually
- UK wide team of Stanley maintenance engineers
- Finance and hire options
- Man & Machine service
- Extensive range of accessories for specific industry requirements