See the Jolly in action
The Jolly is a tracked wheelchair stair climber, enabling an operative to negotiate the majority of staircases smoothly, whilst a person travels in the comfort of their own wheelchair. Permanent installation is not required as the wheelchair is simply attached to the tracked base.
Watch the video below to see the Jolly wheelchair stair climber in action
Its unique design ensures the occupant is kept level during travel, instilling confidence and trust at all times during operation.
Compatible with electric chairs, wheelchairs with tilting or movable backrests and pushchairs, the Jolly’s lightweight frame can be quickly dismantled for easy transportation.
0% Finance Plans Available
For heavier weight capacities, the wheelchair stair climber can be fitted with a strong metallic ramp or large base plate.
Enquire about this product
Features & benefits of the Jolly Series
• 150 kg maximum capacity
• Adjustable headrest and safety belt
• Key switch for authorised personnel use
• Anti-skid, non-marking tracks
• Double security device
• Emergency button with descend function
• Stairway angle indicator
• Range of up to 50 floors at maximum capacity
• Motor: 12V – 160W, direct current
•Battery: 12V 24Ah, sealed, rechargeable, low maintenance
•Travel in the comfort of your own wheelchair
• Smooth travel motion during the stair climbing process
• Easy to dismantle and transport
• Loading ramps available
• Compatible with various various wheelchair types
• Light but robust and manoeuvrable
• Bespoke attachments available
• Overcomes architectural challenges
• Simple push button control
• Free demonstrations
• National maintenance coverage
• Certificated training provided
• Competitive finance and hire options
• 24-month parts warranty included
Jolly powered stair climber making life easy
The stair climber, which enables users to travel in the comfort of their own wheelchair, is transforming the lives of many.
What is extremely beneficial is that the unit is highly portable – a feature than many equivalent products do not have. The Jolly can easily be transported in the back of a vehicle once folded down by the operator. Simply dismantle the Jolly into the two constitute parts and load the machine into the car or ambulance.
For more information about how he Jolly can improve your standard of living, contact a member of our sales team on 0800 298 2980.