New Year Brings New Business Facility for Stanley Handling
Stanley Handling is on the move. Steady growth and success in recent years, means that the company is more than ready for an overhaul and an upgrade. A brand new 20,000 sq. ft. facility is just the beginning of an exciting new chapter for the manual handling equipment firm.
The new facility in Luton is 3 times larger than Stanley’s previous headquarters and opens up a whole range of possibilities that simply weren’t possible in smaller premises. A new showroom displaying a range of Stanley Handling products will take centre stage with visitors and customers able to view stairclimbers and stackers and get a better idea of the products. In addition to simply viewing the products, potential customers will also be to see the products in action with a specially built demo area, with demonstrations able to be booked in advance.
The larger space has also allowed the company to construct a hire shop on site, with the full range of stairclimbers available for hire. With excellent parking, the new premises are ideal for collections from the hire shop as well as visiting the showroom and demo areas.
Also new from Stanley Handling in 2016 are the fully inclusive and competitive finance packages. These have been made possible thanks to a new and exciting partnership with the DLL group.
Here’s a quick look at some of the other new Stanley features as well as recapping some of those already mentioned:
- No obligation site surveys to ensure correct Truck applications
- Facility includes Sales, Maintenance, Training and Certification services
- New hire shop providing full range of Powered Stairclimbers inclusive of basic training
- Brand new Catalogue for 2016. Includes Storage, Racking and comprehensive range of Warehouse/Workshop products
- Factory trained mobile service engineers operating across the UK providing a rapid response for both Stanley and third party products
- Response and efficiency is further enhanced by each engineer being directly linked to the control centre via on-board computerised job management.